We love our open sews. I have as much fun as you guys do. What are the benefits af attending open sews. Lets make a list.
- Time with the gals to chat.
- Get questions answered quickly. We have a great library, streaming YouTube and lots of real life experiences to share.
- Dedicated sewing time that keeps you on task.
- None of the usual household interruptions.
- The store has everything you need in case you forget something.
- The family learns how to function for 3 hours without you.
- Ufo projects get done faster.
- Brainstorm and share ideas with the group.
- Make a plan and work the plan.
- Relieves stress and finishing prohects provides a sense of wellbeing.
Then there is always the benefit to me the shop owner. I get the special benefits of seeing all the great projects you guys are doing and share in those tada moments that I would not trade for the world. You guys are awesome. So keep on coming in with fun, laughter and friendship.